- Satellite Television is used for quality. Quality of the audio and video is a major MUST when buying a TV. Satellites transmit high quality digital data which proves a charm when watching your favourite show/entertainment.
- Satellite TV's are able to access thousands of television networks in the click of a button. You could be watching BBC for a few minutes and then instantly switch over to ITV or other channels.
- Cable TV just can't reach all across the globe. It is impossible. Satellite TV, like Indovision in Indonesia, however, is able to capture amazing footage and programs from all across the world.
- Technology has been invented to fit with satellite Television. This technology is widely known to be on Sky HD boxes and 'FreeView' from Virgin Media. You've probably guessed it, haven't you? You can now backup programs to a virtual hard-drive. This is a huge step forward for satellite television. Let's say you wanted to watch one program on one channel, and your sibling wanted to watch a different program on a different channel. Before 2000, this was impossible. However with satellite TV you can record your programs and watch them later. It's simple!
- There are certain programs that contain adult content that we don't want our young ones to watch. Satellite's are able to block certain channels with this kind of content. This goes down rather well with parents concerned about their children viewing.
- Don't have a computer? Not a problem! You can surf the internet with a satellite TV! The satellite is able to connect to your TV and provide instant internet connection. Which is something that cable TV's cannot provide.
So as you can see there are many ways that Satellite Televisions are better for your home. You can bring the world of entertainment right to your home. Whether the entertainment was filmed in Iraq, or even in Indonesia, satellites are able to beam the latest news, sports and entertainment right to our televisions. Cable TV is rather restricted in most things. Satellite TV is the present, and the future.